The following are questions we hear most often from our customers. If you have a question that is not addressed here, please contact our office for more information.
1. Does Demko Ventilation Services offer its services to commercial and residential clients?
Yes. We offer installation, repair and maintenance services for HVAC systems, electrical and controls.
2. Can we contact Demko Ventilation Services in case of an emergency?
Yes. Demko Ventilation Services offers emergency service 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Just call 780‑489‑1013.
3. What brands are used by Demko Ventilation Services for their HVAC systems?
Demko Ventilation Services supplies all major brands including ICE, Carrier, Frigidaire, Lennox, Payne, York, and Engineered Air.
4. Have Demko Ventilation Services technicians and servicemen undergone the required certifications?
Yes. Our employees have Ariel work platform safety training, SCS, CSTS, and have received training in the control of CFC’s, HCFC’s, and HFC’s as well as the transportation of dangerous goods. Employees have also attended the OSSA regional orientation program. We also have staff trained as journeymen trades: electricians, sheet metal workers, and in refrigeration.
5. Do Demko Ventilation Services employees have the required licensing, bonding and registration?
Yes, all technicians and servicemen meet all requirements for licensing, bonding, and registration.
6. Is there a guarantee on equipment, parts and labour?
Manufacturer’s guarantee applies on all equipment, parts and labour. Each manufacturer varies. New installs have a 90-day guarantee on labour.
7. Do you offer free estimates?